This is how GME is organised
This page offers information on the committees of the Gelatine Manufacturers of Europe (GME) as well as a list of member companies.
GME member companies
Reinert Gruppe Ingredients GmbH
Am Vogelgesang 3-5
D - 50374 Erftstadt
Telephone: +49 (0) 2235 - 4 08 0
Zum Kaisergarten 1
D - 55569 Monzingen
Telephone: +49 (0) 6751 - 873-0
Kanaaldijk Noord 20-21
NL-5691 NM SON
Telephone: + 31 (0) 4 99 36 41 00
GME is active in four permanent working committees
- Further development of the gelatine monograph, defining the analysis methods for gelatine and hydrolysed collagen.
- The monograph is the basis for cooperation with other associations, authorities and institutions with the aim of standardizing test methods across the world.
Public relations committee
- Creating transparence
- World-wide information
- Communicate the benefits of our products
- Comprehensive information to legislators about the foodstuff gelatine
- Impetus for new statutory framework conditions for the gelatine industry
- Carrying out academic studies with reputable institutes in order to document the benefits of the healthy and natural foodstuff gelatine and hydrolysed collagen
- Taking care of matters related to the environmental, social and economic dimension of the European gelatine industry.
Identifying trends, developing strategies, shaping the future
The further development of the natural product gelatine and the development of new markets are among the core tasks of the European gelatine Association and its members.
Isn’t it impressive a foodstuff with such a long tradition like gelatine plays such an important role in the modern food industry? Today many foods contain genetically modified ingredients and/or large number of additives and E numbers. None of this applies to the pure, collagen protein gelatine. Gelatine is a healthy foodstuff with a variety of still unbeaten advantages that European gelatine Manufacturers are constantly optimising for various products.
The GME and its members take their responsibilities very seriously, and are constantly working on ever new areas of application in order to help improve the quality of life with the natural product gelatine.