This is how GME is organised
This page offers information on the committees of the Gelatine Manufacturers of Europe (GME) as well as a list of member companies.
GME member companies
GME is active in four permanent working committees
Public relations committee
- Creating transparence
- World-wide information
- Communicate the benefits of our products
- Further development of the gelatine monograph, defining the analysis methods for gelatine and hydrolysed collagen.
- The monograph is the basis for cooperation with other associations, authorities and institutions with the aim of standardizing test methods across the world.
- Comprehensive information to legislators about the foodstuff gelatine
- Impetus for new statutory framework conditions for the gelatine industry
- Taking care of matters related to the environmental, social and economic dimension of the European gelatine industry.